* CANCELLED *
The Doctoral Consortium will take place in conjunction with the 8th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence (IJCCI), to be held November 9-11 in Porto, Portugal. The IJCCI 2016 doctoral consortium will provide an opportunity for graduate students to explore their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished experts in the field.
The Doctoral Consortium on Computational Intelligence is intended to bring together Ph.D. students within the computational intelligence field to discuss their research in an international forum. More precisely, the Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their research work in a relaxed and supportive environment;
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty;
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of computational intelligence members;
- Obtain insight into directions for computational intelligence research taken by other doctoral candidates;
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other issues;
- Network with peers and future colleagues
Thus, the symposium will help shape ongoing and future research projects aimed at computational intelligence, will promote scholarship and networking among new researchers in this emerging interdisciplinary area, and will expose these promising young researchers to the larger global community.
Doctoral Consortium Submission:
September 8, 2016 (expired)
September 16, 2016 (expired)
Camera Ready and Registration:
September 28, 2016 (expired)